How to reach Bundi, Rajasthan
You can reach Bundi by train or Road, not by air as the nearest airstrip is Jaipur Airport, which is 250 km away.
The best way to reach Bundi is by train as you can catch one from any major city to Bundi and if you can find any good option (Bundi railway station isn’t a major station), then prefer Kota Railway station.
Bundi has a train station, but that isn’t as connected as Kota Railway station which has direct trains from New Delhi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, etc.
Sugegsted trains for Bundi/ Kota are:
- Marwar Express (12963) which will take 7 hours to reach Bundi from Delhi
- NZM KOTA Special (09810) which will take 8 hours to reach Kota from Delhi
- Mumbai Rajdhani (12953) which will take 4 hours 30 minutes to reach Kota from Delhi
- Rajdhani Express (12431) which will take 10 hours 45 minutes to reach Kota from Mumbai
And if you are interested in reaching Bundi via road, then check the below highway routes:
- From Delhi: Delhi-Jaipur Highway and then NH 52 which is Jaipur Kota Highway
- From Mumbai: NH 48 which is Ahmedabad Udaipur and then NH 27 which is Udaipur Kota Highway.